1. The Contractor shall submit to the Owner for approval and review within the time specified in Appendix (…) such drawings as may be required for Construction of the Plant under this Contract. Within one month after receiving such drawings the Owner shall review and approve or disapprove the drawing.
2. The Contractor shall be responsible for any defects, errors or omissions in the above drawings unless such defects, errors or omissions are caused by inaccurate information furnished in writing to the Contractor by the Owner.
3. All drawings and technical documentation delivered by the Owner or the Contractor to the other party shall be treated as confidential by the receiving party unless agreed otherwise, and shall not be used by that party for purposes other than those connected with this Contract.
1. The Contractor shall perform all inspection and testing of the Plant required by law and normal engineering practice.
2. The Owner shall be entitled at all reasonable times and at its own cost to inspect, examine and test the materials and workmanship of the Plant under construction. Such inspection, examination or testing if made shall not release the Contractor from any obligation under the Contract.
3. The completed Plant shall be inspected, examined and tested by the Owner, and the Contractor shall give the Owner reasonable notice in writing of the date on which the Plant will be ready for testing.
4. The Contractor shall provide such assistance, labour, materials, electricity , fuels, apparatus, stores and instruments as may be required and as may be reasonably demanded to carry out such tests by the Owner properly and efficiently.
5. When the Plant shall have passed the above tests, the Owner shall furnish the Contractor with a certificate in writing to that effect. No Plant shall be delivered until any faults discovered during inspection are satisfactorily rectified.
1. The Contractor shall provide at the Site to the reasonable satisfaction of the Owner all materials, labour, equipment, services and facilities that may be necessary for the proper execution and completion of the Works.
2. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, the Contractor shall provide, as may be necessary, the following:
a. Construction equipment.
b. Means of transport within the Site including temporary roadways.
c. Fencing, lighting and guarding and all other materials and services necessary for the safety and security of persons and property.
d. Temporary stores, offices and other buildings or structures for materials and persons engaged in the Words, including persons employed by the Owner.
e. Telephones, fire-fighting equipment and first-aid equipment until the whole Works have been taken over.
f. Sanitary and canteen facilities for the use of persons engaged in the Works.
3. The Contractor shall observe all safety and other regulations imposed on the Site by local laws.
4. The Contractor shall at all times keep the Owner's property and the adjoining premises, driveways and streets free of construction materials and rubbish caused by the Works, and at the completion of the Works shall remove all remaining materials from and about the premises and shall leave the Site and Plant safe, clean and ready for use.
1. The Contractor will supply at his own cost food, transprot and all necessary facilities for all his own personnel.
2. On signing the Contract, the Contractor shall appoint a project manager who will represent the Contractor at all times be present at the Site during working hours. All communications issued by the Owner to the project manager shall be binding as if given to the Contractor.
3. The Owner may request the removal and replacement of any person employed by the Contractor on the Site if such person is in the Owner's opinion guilty of misconduct, incompetence or negligence.