PLANT CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT
"The Owner" shall mean .
"The Contractor" shall mean .
"The Plant" shall mean all or any part of the machinery, equipment and materials forming the permanent installation as specified in Appendix(…).
"The Site" shall mean all the land where the plant is to be constructed in accordance with this Contract.
"The Works" shall mean the works to be done by the Contractor under this Contract.
"The Contract Price" shall mean the total sum payable to the Contractor by the Owner for the Works.
Article 2-Contractor's Responsibilities
1. The Contractor shall design, engineer, and construct the Plant at the Site.
2. The Contractor shall provide all equipment, materials, tools, facilities, labour and services necessary for the successful construction of the Plant except those items and facilities to be supplied by the Owner under Article (…).
3. The Contractor shall perform the Works in accordance with the Schedule in Appendix (…).
4. The Contractor shall provide the Owner's personnel with training of operation and maintenance of the Plant in accordance with Appendix (…).
5. The Contractor shall supply the Owner with the spare parts specified in Appendix (…).
6. The Contractor shall supply the Owner with the maintenance equipment specified in Appendix (…).
Article 3-Owner's Responsibilities
1. The Owner shall make available the Site and grant the Contractor free and uninterrupted access thereto throughout the duration of this Contract.
2. The Owner shall provide those items and facilities specified in Appendix (…) at the time therein established.
3. The Owner will obtain from the relevant Authorities those licenses and permits necessary to construct and operate the Plant on the Site including work permit for the Contractor's employees.
4. The Owner shall pay the contractor for the Works performed the Contract Price set out in Article (…).
1. 在本合同生效后××天内，业主应向承包商支付金额为 合同价格，作为承包商完成该工程并承担本合同规定的所有义务的全部报酬。
Article 4-Contract Price
1. Within (…) days after the effective date of this Contract, the Owner shall pay the Contractor as full and complete compensation for accomplishing the Works and assuming all obligations under this Contract the Contract Price in the amount of .
2. The Contract Price is not subject to escalation, and the cost of executing the Works shall be the risk of the Contractor who shall be deemed to have obtained all information and taken into account all circumstances which may affect the cost in agreeing the Contract Price.