1. [A] He already took a picture of the flowers.
[B] He doesn't know how to use the camera.
[C] He doesn't think the flowers are beautiful.
[D] He does not have any more film left.
2. [A] She didn't clean the dorm.
[B] She thinks her dorm is messy.
[C] She will help the man clean his dorm.
[D] She cleaned the library.
3. [A] It's time to urge him to study math.
[B] He himself should made the decision.
[C] They should help him study math.
[D] They should leave right now.
4. [A] Angry.
5. [A] It does not concern John.
[B] John does not care about his car.
[C] John will help him fix the car.
[D] He wants John to fix the car.
6. [A] The man hasn't caused a problem.
[B] The man should have returned the book earlier.
[C] She won't do well on the coming test.
[D] The man should have been more thoughtful.
7. [A] She doesn't want to see Mark at all.
[B] At last, Mark wants to see her.
[C] She hopes to see Mark after everyone else does.
[D] Mark was the last person to see her.
8. [A] He does not know who ALice is.
[B] He has found a job as a messenger.
[C] He does not want to deliver the note.
[D] He does not like Alice.