A. of me and Richard staying out late every night.
B. of Richard and me staying out late every night.
C. of Richard ’ s and my staying out late every night.
D. when Richard and me stay out late every night.
2. " As for their going along with us. " she said. "________ ".
A. my husband and myself certainly have no objection.
B. certainly my husband and I have no objection.
C. either I or my husband certainly have no objection.
D. either my husband or I certainly have no objection.
3. " any thing wrong? "" there was no objection on the part of ________ present ".
4. Although oriental ideas of woman ’ s subordination to man prevailed in those days. she_______ meet with men on an equal basis.
A. did not dared.
B. dared not
C. dared not to.
D. did dare not to.
5. The stars (awaken) a certain reverence in man because. (though) always (present). they are beyond (your) reach.
6. I had hoped( to have learned )French before my trip (to Paris). but I (did not have) any (extra money) for a course.
7. " what is the difference? " " this furniture is different from______ ".
A. that book.
C. that one.
8." we walked twenty miles today. "" I never guessed you could have walked _____ ".
9." what did Jack do last year? ". " I heard ____ taught German. ".
C. he is.
10." did you see any foreigner present at the party? ".
" he was the only foreigner ____ I saw at the party. ".
B. that .