1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date.
2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay.
3. We await a good news with patience.
4. We hope to receive a favourable reply per return mail.
5. We await the pleasure of receiving a favourable reply at an early date.
6. We await the favour of your early （prompt） reply.
7. A prompt reply would greatly oblige us.来源：考试大
8. We trust you will favour us with an early （prompt） reply.
9. We trust that you will reply us immediately.
10. We should be obliged by your early （prompt） reply.
11. Will your please reply without delay what your wishes are in this matter？
12. Will you kindly inform us immediately what you wish us to do.
13. We request you to inform us of your decision by return of post.
14. We are awaiting （anxious to receive） your early reply.
15. We thank you for the anticipated favour of your early reply.
16. We should appreciate an early reply.来源：考试大
17. We thank you in anticipation of your usual courteous prompt attention.
18. We thank you now for the courtesy of your early attention.
19. We hope to receive your reply with the least possible delay.
20. Kindly reply at your earliest convenience.
21. Please send your reply by the earliest delivery.
22. Please send your reply by messenger.
23. Please reply immediately.来源：考试大
24. Please favour us with your reply as early as possible.
25. Please write to us by tonight's mail， without fail.
26. May we remind you that we are still awaiting your early reply.
27. May we request the favour of your early reply？
28. A prompt reply would help us greatly.
29. A prompt reply will greatly oblige us.
30. Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.
31. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly esteemed.
32. We look forward to receiving your early reply.
33. We thank you now for this anticipated courtesy.
34. As the matter is urgent， an early reply will oblige.
35. We reply on receiving your reply by return of post.
1. We await your reply by telegraph.
2. Please wire reply to our telegram of this morning.
3. We are anxiously awaiting your reply by telegram.
4. Please arrange for your telegraphic reply， or long distance call， to reach us before noon on Monday.
5. Cable reply immediately， using Western Union Code.
6. Please acknowledge by wire the receipt of these instructions.
7. Please do not fail to telegraph your reply immediately on receipt of this letter.
8. Please telegraph your decision without delay as we have offers awaiting.
9. Please telegraph reply immediately， our offices will be open until 9 p.m.
10. Oblige us by replying by telegram before noon tomorrow， as we have another offer.
11. Inform us by telegram of your lowest quotations.来源：考试大
12. Wire me at the Grand Hotel. Yokohama， before noon.
13. Wire in time for us to write you in reply by 7 p.m. mail.
14. Telegraph me from Osaka before noon stating your telephone numbers.
15. Kindly reply me by wire （telegraphically）。
16. We should be pleased to have you telegraphically reply us.