2) Don't let it make too much sense.
3) Do use stuff that you care about when you're making it up. If you're mad at your mother, husband, boyfriend, wife, lover, neighbor, dog, take it out on a mother, husband, etc. and put it in the mouth of one of your characters. If you're full of love for the sea, say something nice about the bath.
4) Leaven the piece with some merchandise (figurative) you don't particularly care about but that seems to you odd, intriguing, curious, baffling, quirky. Attach this material to your characters.
5) Do not use the above to rationalize disconnected, ersatz, or unrelated oddball debris. "I'd like to talk to you but there's a giant in my room" isn't the answer to any narrative question.
6) Long plot explanations aren't going to get it. Like, when something neat (horrible?) happened to one of the characters a real long time ago, and you really really want to tell us about it, you know? Don't.
7) It doesn't particularly matter which characters these things you care about (see #3) get attached to (these are things like pieces of dialogue, bits of description, some gesture, a look somebody gives somebody, a setting, tabletops). In fact, you're probably better off if the stuff attaches itself in unexpected ways to wrong characters (so you don't go meaning too much, see #1).
8) Remember: Many things have happened which, to the untrained eye, appear interesting.
9) Grace Slick.
10) At every turn, ask yourself if you're being gullible, dopey, pretentious, cloying, adolescent, Neanderthal, routine, dull, smarty-pants, clever, arty, etc. You don't want to be being these things.
肠梗阻的英文：ileus参考例句：Mechanical intestinal obstruction机械性肠梗阻Intestinal Obstruction due to Ascarasis蛔虫性肠梗阻A few other conditions are in high intestinal obstruction其它少数情况是高位肠梗阻。A few oth
猖狂的英文：savagefurious参考例句：Run amuck against society猖狂地与社会作对Enemies' savage faned our troops' will to fight. 敌人的猖狂激起了我军的斗志。The more they run amuck, the better for us他们越猖狂，对于我们越有利益。We