一、看图听句子, 选择与图画内容意思相符的选项。 ( 共4分, 每小题1分)
二、听句子,选择恰当的答语。 (共5分, 每小题1分)
5. A. How do you do??B. Nice to meet you, too. C. How are you?
6. A. I'm from Japan. ?B. I'm reading in the room. C. I'm at school.
7. A. That's right. B. Thank you. C. I'm very glad.
8. A. Yes, I'd love to. B. Sorry, I can't. C. I want some apples.
9. A. It's about 8∶00. B. It's a nice day. C. It's windy.
三、听对话和对话后的问题, 然后选择正确答案。 (共6分,每小题 1分)
10. A. By bike. B. By bus. C. By car.
11. A. Tom. B. Mr White. C. Mi Brown.
12. A. She wants to have a rest. ?B. She's tired. C. She's ill.
13. A. Climb hills. ?B. Go fishing. C. Go shopping.
14. A. Mr Black is free. B. Mr Black is out. ?C. Mr Black is busy.
15. Because he _______.
A. is speaking too fast
B. is speaking too slowly
C. doesn't know what to say
四、听短文和短文后的问题, 然后选择正确答案。 (共5分, 每小题 1分)
16. A. July 1. B. July 4. C. July 14.
17. A. One. B. Three. C. Six.
18. A. On the playground. B. At the picnic table. C. In the middle of the road.
19. Because she _______.
A. had no money B. couldn't walk C. was an old friend of David's
20. A. Busy. B. Kind. C. Bad.
第 II卷 笔试 (选择题60分)
21. I love my parents.
A. father B. mother? C. father and mother
22. “Good morning, class.”
“Good morning, Mi Gao.”
A. Class One B. students?C. classroom
23. My clock doesn't work.
A. is broken B. is slow? C. is fast
24. The boy is good at skating.
A. can't skate B. skates well? C. is skating
25. The twins often hear from Ann.
A. talk to B. listen to?C. get letters from
六、选择填空。 (共16分, 每小题1分)
26. This is _______ ruler.
A. my B. mine C. I D. me
27. _______ shall we meet?"Tomorrow afternoon. "
A. What B. Where C. How D. When
28. I am _______ duty this week.
A. in B. at C. on D. for
29. It is hot today, _______it?
A. is B. does C. isn't D. doesn't
30. Jim is as _______ as his brother.
A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. the tallest
31. In winter the weather gets_______.
A. warm B. hot C. cool D. cold
32. “Can you mend a TV set?”
A. mustn't B. can't C. may not D. needn't
33. Mike speaks Chinese, _______not much.
A. so B. and C. or D. but
34. “Would you like something to drink?”
“Yes, some_______, please.”
A. tea B. bread C. meat D. fish
35. Lily, please find the city of Beijing_______.
A. on the map B. on the floor C. at home D. in the room
36. It's ten o'clock in the evening. Let's _______.
A. go to school B. get up C. have lunch D. go to bed
37. Look! Li Ping and Li Ying _______ volleyball now.
A. play B. played C. are playing D. will play
38. “What day is it today?”
A. cloudy B. 7∶00 C. Monday D. October 2
39. I will tell them the news as soon as they _______ back.
A. came B. come C. will come D. are coming
40. He is English, and _______.
A. so does Kate B. so Kate does C. so is Kate D. so Kate is
41. Which boy is not the same as the other three?
七、阅读理解。 (共24分, 每小题2分)
Bob was happy. He was at a new school, and the other students were friendly. “Hi, Bob!” they said. But some students said, “Hi, Peter!” Bob didn't understand. He asked another student, “Why do some students call me Peter?”
“Oh, that's easy to answer,” the students said. “Peter was a student here last year. Now he goes to a different school. You look like Peter. Some students think that you're Peter.”
Bob wanted to meet Peter. He got Peter's address from a student and went to Peter's house. Peter opened the door. Bob couldn't believe(相信) his eyes. He looked really like Peter! Bob and Peter had the same colour eyes and the same smile. They had the same black hair. They also had the same birthday. And they both were adopted(领养) by two different families.
Bob and Peter found out that they were twin brothers. Soon after the boys were born, one family adopted Bob, and another family adopted Peter. Bob's family never knew about Peter, and Peter's family never knew about Bob.
Bob and Peter's story was in the newspaper. There was a photo of Bob and Peter next to the story. A young man named John saw the photo in the newspaper. John couldn’t believe his eyes. He looked really like Bob and Peter! He had the same colour eyes and the same smile. He had the same black hair. He had the same birthday. And he, too, was adopted by another family.
Later John met Bob and Peter. When Bob and Peter saw John, they couldn't believe their eyes. John looked really like them! Why did John look really like Bob and Peter? You can guess. Bob and Peter are not twins. Bob, Peter and John are triplets(三胞胎).
42. Bob was _______ at a new school.
A. sorry B. happy C. worried D. sad
43. Some students thought _______.
A. John was Peter B. Bob was John C. Bob was Peter D. Peter was John
44. Bob saw Peter _______.
A. in Peter's house B. at school C. on the way D. in the classroom
45. John knew the story from_______.
A. the newspaper B. a book C. other people D. his parents
46. Bob, Peter and John were_______.
A. friends B. classmates C. brothers D. twins
Tom lived in a city, and his hair was always cut by the same old man. He always cut Tom's hair as Tom liked it, and while he was doing it, the two men talked about football.
One day, when Tom was sitting in his chair, and his hair was being cut as usual, the old man said to him, “Tom, I'm going to be sixty-five years old next month and I feel tired, so I am going to sell my shop to a young man. He likes to cut hair for people.”
Tom was very sad to hear this, because he enjoyed talking to the old man, and he w as also worried that his hair would not be cut as well by the new young man as it had been for so many years by his old friend.
He went to the shop again the next month, and the new young man was there. He cut Tom's hair, but he did it badly.
The next month, Tom went into the shop again. The young man asked him how he would like his hair cut, and Tom answered, “Please cut it very short on the rig side, but leave it as it is on the left. It must cover my ear. On top, cut all the hair away in the middle, but leave a piece at the front.”
The young man was very surprised when he heard this, “But sir,” he said, “I can' t cut your hair like that.” “Why not?” Tom asked. “That's how you cut it last time.”
47. Who always cut hair for Tom?
A. His new friend. B. A young man.
C. An old woman. D. His old friend.
48. Why was Tom sad to hear what the old man said? Because he was afraid nobody_______.
A. would talk about football with him
B. could cut his hair as he wanted it
C. liked to cut his hair
D. would become his friend
49. Which hairstyle (发型) did the young man cut for Tom last time?
50. From the passage we know_______.
A. Tom liked his hairstyle cut by the young man last time
B. the young man could cut hair in all different styles
C. Tom wanted the young man to know how badly he did last time
D. the young man was an old hand at cutting hair
Japanese students work very hard but many are unhappy. They feel heavy pressures( 压力) from their parents to do well in school. Most students are always being told by their parents to study harder so that they can have a wonderful life. Thought h this may be good ideas for those very brig students, it can have terrible results for many students because they are not gifted(有天赋的) enough.
As it is reported, a number of students killed themselves. Others try to get the feelings of taking drugs(毒品). Some join the groups of trouble-makers and turn t o crime(犯罪). Many of them have tried very hard at school but have failed in the exams and have their parents lose hopes. Such students felt that they are hated by everyone else they meet and they don't want to go to school any longer. They become dropouts.
It is surprising that thought most Japanese parents are worried about their children, they do not help them in any way. Many parents feel that they are not able to help their children and that it is the teachers' work to help their children. To make matters worse, a lot of parents send their children to those schools opening in the evenings and on weekends-they only help students to pa exams and never teach students any real sense(判断) of the world. It is a great surprise that almost three-quarters of middle school students have been to such kind of schools.
Many Japanese schools usually have rules(规章) about everything from the student s' hair to their clothes and the things in their school bags. Child psychologists (心理学家) now think that such strict rules are harmful(有伤害的) to the feeling s of the students. Almost 40% of the students said that no one had taught them ho w to get on with others, how to tell rig from wrong, how to show love for others , even for their parents.
A. make troubles in and out of schools
B. go about or stay home instead of being at school
C. try hard but always fail in the exams
D. lose hopes and drop some of their subjects
52. Which of the following is wrong?
A. Few students feel like heavy pressures.
B. Heavy pressures may not be harmful to every child.
C. Nothing is more important than school rules in Japan.
D. Most parents only think about their children's wonderful life.
53. What's the best title(标题) of the passage?
A. The Trouble in Japanese Schools
B. The Problems of Japanese Students
C. Education(教育) in Japan
D. The Pressures of Being a Student in Japan
八、完形填空。 (共15分, 每小题1分)
A few minutes before six o'clock, Mr Smith decided to leave. He was about to start the car when a gunman(持枪歹徒) 54 up from the back seat. He 55 a gun to Mr Smith's head. “Drive me to Paris!” he shouted.
“All right,” Mr Smith answered. He started the engine(发动机), 56 away from the side of the street and drove down. Being 81 years old, he knew he could not 57 the gunman. He knew he needed help. Where were the police? As he drove 58 each crossing, he looked up and down the side streets, hoping to meet a police car. But he could see 59 . “Just my luck, ” he thought. “If I was 60 too fast, there would be a police car on every corner.”
61 he pushed his foot down on the accelerator(油门), and the car r an 62 faster. “ What are you doing?” shouted the gunman. “ Keeping off the police,” Mr Smith answered. “I thought I saw a police car 63 there.”
He ran red lights, drove the wrong way on one-way streets. On two-way streets he drove on the wrong 64 of the road. Not one policeman saw him. Again Mr Smith's plan(计划) was not working. He had to try a 65 plan.
He 66 a corner and saw the police station in front. Then he drove his car as fast as he could towards the police gate. The car hit a police motorbike down and stopped. Mr Smith shouted, “Help! Help!” Then he 67 back to grab(夺) the man's gun. At the same time the policemen heard the 68 and quickly caught the gunman.
54. A. woke B. sat C. stood D. jumped
55. A. brought B. pointed C. held D. carried
56. A. pulled B. left C. took D. pushed
57. A. fig B. lift C. keep D. hit
58. A. around B. over C. through D. towards
59. A. somebody B. anybody?C. everybody D. nobody
60. A. driving B. moving C. getting D. walking
61. A. Slowly B. Suddenly?C. Quietly D. Carefully
62. A. more B. much C. very D. quite
63. A. front B. near C. below D. back
64. A. street B. way C. side D. corner
65. A. new B. safe C. hard D. nice
66. A. found B. turned C. stopped at D. arrived at
67. A. got B. looked C. reached D. came
68. A. sound B. shout C. cry D. noise
第III卷 笔试 (非选择题40分)
一、根据句意补全单词中所缺字母, 使补全后的句子通顺、合理。 (共6分, 每小题1分)
1. L__sson One is easy.
2. Can you make a c__ke?
3. This box is small. Give me a b__g one.
4. A d__g is running after a cat.
5. We cl___n the classroom every day.
6. Trees turn gr___n in spring.
二、根据句意用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 (共6分, 每小题1分)?
1. I can see three _______ on the desk. (pen)
2. This room is _______. It isn't yours. (our)
3. “Can I borrow your ruler?”
“Certainly. Here _______ are.” (your)
4. We live on the _______ floor. (seven)
5. Li Lei is _______ than Lin Tao. (old)
6. The Changjiang River is the _______ river in China. (long)
三、下列各句中均有一处错误, 请把错误的选项序号填在括号中, 并将正确答 案写在后面的横线上。 (共8分, 每小题2分)?
1. It's time get up now. ( )_______
2. Put off your coat, please. It's cold here. ( )_______
3. When did you get in Beijing yesterday? ( )_______
4. There is some eggs in the basket. ( )_______
四、〖〗根据中文意思和英文提示词语, 用所学过的句型写出正确的句子。所给英文提示词语必须都用上；每题限用一个句子表达。〖〗(共8分, 每小题2分)
he, late, for, yesterday
Mr Li, is, busy, come and watch the game
my father, come back, today, tomorrow
4. 我认为和春天相比, 她更喜欢夏天。
think, she, summer, spring
几年以前我家只有一间小屋。三个人住一间屋真是艰难。现在我们已经搬进了一套两室一厅 的单元房。我非常高兴。当我父母做. . . , 我能. . . 。我爱我的家。?
1. a few years ago, family, have one small room
2. it, be, three people, in the same room
3. now, a new flat(单元房), one living room, two bedrooms
4. be happy, my homework, quietly, my own room, my parents
1. B 2. C 3. C 4. A 5. B 6. A 7. B? 8. C 9. A 10. B 11. A 12. C 13. B 14. C 15. A 16. C 17. B 18. C 19. A 20. B 21. C 22. B 23. A 24. B 25. C 26. A 27. D 28. C 29. C 30. A 31. D 32. B 33. D 34. A 35. A 36. D 37. C 38. C 39. B 40. C 41. B 42. B 43. C 44. A 45. A 46. C 47. D 48. B 49. A 50. C 51. B 52. C 53. D 54. D 55. C 56. A 57. A 58. C 59. D 60. A 61. B 62. B 63. D 64. C 65. A 66. B 67. C 68. D
1. Leon 2. cake 3. big 4. dog 5. clean 6. green
1. pens 2. ours 3. you 4. seventh 5. older 6. longest
1. (C) to get 2. (A) on 3. (C) to 4. (B) are
1. He was late for school yesterday.
2. Mr Li is too busy to come and watch the game.
3. My father will come back either today or tomorrow.
4. I think she prefers summer to spring.
A few years ago, my family had only one small room. It was very hard for three people to live in the same room. Now we have moved into a new flat with one living room and two bedrooms. I'm very happy. I can do my homework quietly in my own room when my parents do the housework or other things. I love my home.
1. A. It's cloudy today.
B. It's sunny today.
C. It's rainy today.
2. A. Lily is cleaning the room.
B. Lily is listening to the radio.
C. Lily is watching TV.
3. A.We have supper at 7∶00 in the evening.
B. We go home at 7∶00 in the evening.
C. We do our homework at 7∶00 in the evening.
4. I'll wait for you at the bus stop.
B. I'll wait for you at the school gate.
C. I'll wait for you at home.
5. Nice to meet you.
6. Where are you from?
7. Happy birthday!
8. Can I help you?
9. What time is it now?
10. M: Excuse me. Which is the way to Beijing Zoo?
W: Hmm. . . take a No^27 bus. It takes you rig there.
Q: How will the man go to Beijing Zoo?
11. W: Tom, will you go and get some pictures, please?
M: Sure, Mi Brown. I'll be back in a minute.
Q: Who's going to get some pictures?
12. M: You'd better go to see the doctor.
W: I think I have to.
Q: What's wrong with the woman?
W: Would you like to climb hills this Saturday?
M: No. Why don't we go fishing?
Q: What does the man want to do?
14. M: I'd like to see Mr Black.
W: He's having a meeting now.
Q: What does the woman mean?
15. W: Excuse me, Mr Li. Would you please speak a little more slowly?
M: Sorry! If you can't follow me, please let me know.
Q: Why does the man say sorry?
Mrs Brown will never forget the day, the 14th of July, when she and her family were at a picnic and Sam, her three-year-old son, ran across the busy road nearby. Halfway across, the little boy suddenly fell to the ground when a truck was coming towards him very fast. Just then, a large strong man called David rushed into the road and held up his hand to the truck driver to stop. The truck came to a stop just before them, and David carried the boy off the road. The boy was saved.
This was not the first time for David. Once he learned that a poor woman couldn't buy enough food for her children. He got baskets of food ready and the next day the woman was surprised to find her car filled with a lot of food. It is nothing new to his family and the people in the town. David is always ready to give a helping hand to others. He often says to people, “Everyone is happy when you do good for others.”
16. Which day will Mrs Brown never forget?
17. How old was the little boy?
18. Where did Sam fall?
19. Why did David help the woman?
20. Is David busy, bad or kind?