1. What do you do for a living? (你以什么为生？)
2. I'm with the Bank of China.
3. What position do you hold? (你的职位是什么？)
4. I'm in charge of the sales department.
5. I'm tired of working all day. (我厌倦整天工作。)
6. I'm off today. (我今天休假。)
7. I have two days off a week. (我一星期休息两天。)
8. What kind of job do you have?
9. What's your occupation? (你的职业是什么？)
10. What business are you in? (你从事哪一行？)
11. What do you do, if I may ask? /Whom do you work for?
12. What's your position in the company?
13. Is he still with IBM? (他还在IBM工作吗？)
14. I moonlight as a reporter. (我兼职当记者。)
15. The professor runs a restaurant on the side〖副业〗.
16. I work part time〖兼职〗at the gas station.
17. I'm unemployed out of a job〖失业〗at the moment.
18. Stone has been out of work for three months.
19. What's the starting salary in your company?
20. He has a white-collar job〖白领工作〗.
21. He is a salesman or something. (推销员之类的人。)
22. Do you have any openings〖空缺〗for a typist?
23. That's a pretty good salary. (那待遇很好。)
24. He has the advantage of a good education. (他有受良好教育的优势。)
25. Could you work in her place? (你能代替她吗？)
26. She was hired on the spot〖当场〗by the company.
27. I'm looking for somebody fit for the work.
28. We need a man who knows the ropes〖内行〗.
29. He jumps from one job to another. (他经常换工作。)
30. What's your new job like? (你的新工作是什么性质？)
31. He is equal to the task. (他能胜任这个工作。)
32. He is a leader in his field. (他是他行业的领导者。)
33. That's just what you are cut out for〖正是你适合〗.
34. He is new at the work /green to the work. (没经验)
35. I'm fresh out of college. (我刚从大学毕业。)
36. He is not up to the job. (他不能胜任这个工作。)
37. It's his first venture into business〖投身商界〗.
38. It's well worth the time. (很值得花时间。)
39. He jumped at the offer. (他欣然接受这个工作机会。)
40. I know all the ins and outs〖详情〗of the business.
41. Let's share the money fifty-fifty〖平分〗.
42. His restaurant is a real moneymaker〖非常赚钱〗.
43. He's on his way up. (他的事业蒸蒸日上。)
44. His concert brought the house down〖博得满堂喝彩〗.
45. He did everything within his power to achieve the goal. (他竭尽全力去接近目标。)
46. It took years of hard work. (那需要多年辛苦工作。)
47. The work is in full swing. (工作正在全力进行。)