- He warmed up as he expounded his views.
- The speaker has an hour to expound his views to the public.
- With some simple properties, particles can usefully illustrate many laws of physics.
- Throw/cast light on
- The purpose of this volume is to exhibit the cell.
- An experiment may elucidate a theory.
- Some of them require further amplification.
- Thank you for writing and allowing me to clarify the present position.
- We will meet their stated needs.
- Make sth clear;demonstrate sth;prove sth
- His mind suddenly clarified.
- I want to clarify matters.
- clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
- A bank spokesman was unable to clarify the situation.
- His muddled brain suddenly clarified.