void; distracted; listless
- The poor mother has wistful reminiscences of her lost youth.
- This appointment was greeted with relief,dismay,etc.
- Now he bathed himself in despondency
- She was a little wistful or sad, and even a little bitter.
- It vanished into the void.
- The position of secretary is void.
- The contract was declared void.
- There was distraction in the thought.
- Children are so easily distracted.
- The child will drive me to distraction.
- Reacted to the latest crisis with listless resignation.
- To every endearment and attention he continued listless
- They just get weak and listless and don't interact strongly with the physical world.