- Saturday is the seventh day in a week.
- The week's washing.
- They attend school five days a week.
- Hold a week-long broadcast exhibition of TV plays
- He quitted Paris after a week.
- A unit of frequency equal to one cycle per second
- I was twenty-one on my last birthday
- The pleasures of sunbathing began to pall after a week on the beach
- Reviewer was dismissive,and the play closed within a week.
- He visits his grandpapa every two weeks.
- One, Taipei, one way.
- This one is not a spoof.
- One and one make(s) two.
- One must drink as one Brews
- The voice of one man is the voice of no one
- The advertizement was run in the paper for a week.
- This week the spotlight is on the world of fashion.
- She has a help in twice a week.
- Have a manicure once a week.
- There is to be a polo game next week.