- semimonthly.See Usage Note at bi -
- He was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on January 15, 1929.
- Oil painter Sun Haiying's one-man show runs January 4 to January 22 at the Central academy of Fine arts.
- It's January 5.
- February comes after January.
- Bimestrial:Occurring every two months; bimonthly.
- He will be inaugurated as president in January.
- January is the first month of the year.
- The accident happened on January 8th
- No, I wasn't. I was in class in January, but not in February.
- the First International
- first approximation
- There was a hush at first.
- month of Sundays
- It was a scene which was enacted month after month for these years.
- Their dictionary was printed last month.
- The station will be operative again in January.
- We always have snow in January.
- The weather, even for January, was exceptionally cold.