- rude and noisome behavior
- With severity;harshly.
- Beneath his gruff exterior he's really very kind-hearted.
- Lily's blood tingled with the grossness of the rebuff.
- Her answer was gruff,but her eyes twinkled.
- To speak in an angry or surly manner.
- For most of its history, the car industry was led by a group of rugged individualists
- Rosa thought the man was ignorant, rude, and hypocritical.
- Roger did not hold a grudge against the co-worker who treated him rudely. He still invited him out to lunch.
- Writers answer such questions patiently or crossly according to temperament and the mood they're in
- It was crude of him to say that.
- You've got such a crude mouth!
- Crude in feeling or manner.
- Your phrasing was coarse.
- To talk loudly,raucously,or coarsely.
- The sausages are made of coarsely ground pork.
- trees with rough bark; rough ground; a rough ride; rough skin; rough blankets; his unsmooth face; unsmooth writing.
- Rough Bushy eyebrows
- Take the rough with the smooth