- A clumsy forgery,ie one that is easy to detect
- He is accustomed to eating poor food.
- (of food,wine,etc)of low quality;inferior
- He is accustomed to eating poor food
- Poor food impaired her health.
- I blush to read these effusions of my boyhood
- The Roman system was a crude anticipation of our own
- Poor food arrests the natural growth of children.
- The most efficient antibiotic cannot compensate for inadequate and poor surgical technique .
- His prose style is of a badness that cannot be completely explained by haste
- Your phrasing was coarse.
- To talk loudly,raucously,or coarsely.
- The sausages are made of coarsely ground pork.
- Making a coarse grind is easier for us.
- Don't use such coarse language.