- Inward dives
- Make your palms facing inward.
- A hairstyle, usually shoulder-length, with the ends of the hair curled under smoothly in a loose roll.
- An inward flow.
- To tilt(a motor vehicle)laterally and inwardly when negotiating a curve.
- An inward curve
- He crooked his finger to himself
- He crooked his finger to himself.
- Margret turned inward.
- The wall bows inward.
- "The inboard end of a chain, rope, or cable, especially the end of a rope or cable that is wound around a bitt."
- There's an intro of eight bars before you come in.
- And sometimes in my intro classes that's the approach that I take.