- She is a real a bad scut sleeping with anything with a pulse.
- The distinctness or clarity of an image rendered by an optical system.
- To make a clear distinction between kindness and wrongs done by others
- sharp featured
- There are no indecisive boundaries between the two opinions.
- The limitation of authority is not distinct.
- Evidently you are in the wrong.
- A square jaw/chin
- Things are definitely in your favour at the moment.
- He was thin and angular.
- It is necessary to delimit the anomaly clearly.
- It is necessary to delimitate the anomaly clearly.
- Not clearly defined; not explicit.
[ demarcate ]的过去式
- This is demarcation dispute.
- a demarcation dispute
- demarcation dispute
- The road curved sharply to the right.
- Dad had braked sharply.
- The bank sloped down sharply to the river.