Directions: in this section, you will hear two long conversations at the end of each comversation you will hear four questions. both the comversation and the questions will be spoken only once. afier you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked a, b) cand d). then mark the corresponding letter on answer Sheet i with a single line through the centre.
Questions1 to 4 are based on the conversation you have just heard
1.a)they reward businesses that eliminate food wast
b)they prohibit the sale of foods that have gone stale
c) they facilitate the donation of unsold foods to the needy
d) they forbid businesses to produce more foods than needed
2. a)it imposed penalties on businesses that waste food
b)it passed a law aiming to stop overproduction
C)it voted gainst food import from outside europe
d) it prohibited the promotion of bulk food sales.
3. a) it has warmed its people against possible food shortage.
b) it has penalized businesses that keep overproducing foods
c)it has started a nationwide campaign against food waste.
d) it has banned supermarkets from dumping edible foods.
4 .a)the confusion over food expiration labels.
b)the surplus resulting from overproduction
c)americans' habit of buying food in bulk
d)a lack of regulation on food consumption
Questions 5 to 8 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
5. a) it has started a week-long promotion campaign.
b)it has just launched its annual anniversary sales
c) it offers regular weekend sales all the year round
d)it specializes in the sale of ladies designer dresses
6. a)price reductions for its frequent customers.
b)coupons for customers with bulk purchases.
c)free delivery of purchases for senior customers.
d) price adjustments within seven days of purchase.
7. a)mail a gift card to her.
b) allow her to buy on credi
c) credit it to her account
d) give her some coupons.
8. a) refunding for goods returned
b) free installing of appliances.
c)prolonged goods warranty.
Long Conversation 1
1.【答案】C. They facilitate the donation of unsold food to the needy.
2.【答案】B.It passed a law aiming to stop overproduction.
3.【答案】D.It has banned supermarkets from dumping edible food.
4.【答案】A.the confusion over food expiration labels.
Long Conversation 2
5.【答案】B.It has just launched its annual anniversary sales.
6.【答案】D.Price adjustment within seven days of purchase.
7.【答案】C.Credit it to her account.
8.【答案】D. Complimentary tailoring.
Directions: in this section, you will hear two passages. at the end of each passage, you will hear Iree or four questions. both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked a, b, cand d). then mark the corresponding letter on answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
Questions 9 to 11 are based on the passage you have just heard
9. a)they are thin, tall, and unlike real human beings.
b)they have more than twenty different hair textures
c)they have twenty-four different body shapes in total
d)they represent people from virtually all walks of life.
10.a)they do not reflect young girls aspirations
b)they are not sold together with the original
c) their flat feet do not appeal to adolescents
d) their body shapes have not changed much
11. a)in toy stores
b) in shopping malls.
c)on the internet
d)at barbie shops
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the passage you have just heard.
12. a )moveable metal type began to be used in printing
b) chinese printing technology was first introduce
c)the earliest known book was published
d) metal type was imported from korea
13. a) it had more than a hundred printing presses.
b)it was the biggest printer in the 16th century.
c) it helped the german people become literate.
d) it produced some 20 million volumes in total
14. a)it pushed handwritten books out of circulation.
b)it boosted the circulation of popular works.
c)it made writing a very profitable career.
d) it provided readers with more choices.
15. a) it accelerated the extinction of the latin language.
b) it standardized the publication of grammar books.
c) turned translation into a welcome profession.
d) it promoted the growth of national languages
9.【答案】A. They are thin, tall, and unlike real human beings.
10.【答案】D. Their body shapes have not changed much.
11.【答案】C. On the Internet.
12.【答案】A. Moveable metal type began to be used in printing.
13.【答案】B. It was the biggest printer in the 16th century.
14.【答案】B. It boosted the circulation of popular works.
15.【答案】D. It promoted the growth of national languages.
Directions: in this section, you will hear three recordings of lectures or talks followed by three or four questions. the recordings will be played only once. after you hear a question,you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked a, b, c and d)Then mark the corresponding letter on answer sheet 1 with a single line through centre.
Questions 16 to 18 are based on the recording you have just heard.
16. a) they get bored after working for a period of time.
b) they spend an average of one year finding a job.
c)they become stuck in the same job for decades.
d) they choose a job without thinking it through.
17. a)see if there will be chances for promotion.
b)find out what job choices are available.
c)watch a film about ways of job hunting.
d) decide which job is most attractive to you.
18. a)the qualifications you have.
b)the pay you are going to get.
c)the culture of your target company.
d) the work environment you will be in.
19. a) it is as important as christmas for african-americans.
b) it is a cultural festival founded for african-americans.
c) it is an ancient festival celebrated by african-americans.
d) it is a religious festival celebrated by african-americans
20. a)to urge african-americans to do more for society.
b) to call on african-americans to worship their gods
c) to help african-americans to realize their goals.
d) to remind african-americans of their sufferings.
21. a)faith in self-determination
b)the first fruits of the harvest
c) unity and cooperative economics
d creative work and achievement.
22. a)they recite a principle
b)they take a solemn oath
c)they drink wine from the unity cup
d) they call out their ancestors' names.
Questions 23 to 25 are based on the recording you have just heard
23. a) it is one of the world's most healthy diets.
b) it contains large amounts of dairy products.
c)it began to impact the world in recent years.
d) it consists mainly of various kinds of seafood.
4. a) it involved 13, 000 researchers from asia, europe and america.
b) it was conducted in seven mid-eastern countries in the 1950s
c) it is regarded as one of the greatest researches of its kind.
d)it has drawn the attention of medical doctors the world over.
25. a) they care much about their health.
b) they eat foods with little fat.
c)they use little oil in cooking
d) they have lower mortality rates
Section C 参考答案
16. 【答案】D) They choose a job without thinking it through.
17. 【答案】B) Find out what job choices are available.
18. 【答案】A) The qualifications you have.
19. 【答案】B) It is a cultural festival founded for African-Americans.
20. 【答案】C) To help African-Americans to realize their goals.
21. 【答案】B) The first fruits of the harvest.
22. 【答案】A) They recite a principle.
23. 【答案】A) It is one of the world’s most healthy diets.
24. 【答案】C) It is regarded as one of the greatest researchers of its kind.
25. 【答案】D) They have lower mortality rates.