• High school
1. Do you like your high school?
2. Which subject do you like\dislike most?
3. Do you still contact with your friends in high school?
4. What happened on your first day of high school?
5. What is your high school like?
1. Does your name have any special meaning?
2. Do you like your name?
3. What name do people at home call you?
4. How are babies given their names in China?
5. Do people in China ever change their names?
1.Who do you have meals with?
2.What do you usually have for meals?
3.Are there any changes in the eating habits of Chinese people?
1.How did you celebrate your birthday in your childhood?
2.What do you like doing on your birthdays?
3.Are birthdays important to you?
4.What are some important birthdays in Chinese culture?
5.What are the differences between the ways you celebrated your birthdays in the past and you do it at present?
1. Describe a rule at your school that you agree or disagree.
2. Describe an achievement that you are proud of.
3. Describe an important letter you received.
4. Describe an experience that you taught a friend or a relative.
5. Describe an experience that you felt happy that you used your cellphone.
6. Describe an occasion where somebody gave you positive suggestions.
7. Describe an activity you do to keep fit.
8. Describe an enjoyable lesson.
9. Describe a (good) decision someone made.
10. Describe a bicycle/car trip.
11. Describe a sport game you watched.
12. Describe a sport you like.
13. Describe a skill you taught others.
14. Describe a recent change of yourself.
15. Describe an experience of helping others.
16. Describe a leisure time activity by the sea.
17. Describe a happy memory.
18. Describe something you want to do but have not done yet.
19. Describe an experience that you ate a special cake.
20. Describe an experience of being early.
21. Describe a scientific subject in secondary school.
22. Describe an English lesson.
23. Describe a big company or organization.
24. Describe a conversation with a stranger.
25. Describe an experience of moving home or school.