爱思英语编者按:一起来看看斯内普教授经典朗诵:《爱人的眼睛》---莎士比亚!

艾伦·里克曼1946年2月21日生于伦敦,1978年曾参演《罗密欧与朱丽叶》,十年后的《虎胆龙威》让他声名鹊起,在其中的反派角色Hans Gruber令人印象深刻。此后,里克曼又在1991年《侠盗罗宾汉》出演了残暴的诺丁汉警长。除了反派角色外,里克曼在《理智与情感》、《真爱至上》等片中都有精彩演出。

  Sonnet (by William Shakespeare)

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;我情妇的眼睛一点不像太阳; 

Coral is far more red than her lips' red;珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多: 

If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光, 

If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head. 发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑。 

I have seen roses damasked, red and white,我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般 

But no such roses see I in her cheeks;她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰; 

And in some perfumes is there more delight有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢, 

Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks. 我情妇的呼吸并没有这香味。 

I love to hear her speak, yet well I know我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚 

That music hath a far more pleasing sound;音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子 

I grant I never saw a goddess go;我承认从没有见过女神走路, 

My mistress when she walks treads on the ground. 我情妇走路时候却脚踏实地, 

And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare 可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣 

As any she belied with false compare. 胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。