爱思英语编者按:《星球大战:原力觉醒》正在上映,星迷们是不是对其中的台词很感兴趣呢?跟小编一起来学习下吧!

双语:《星球大战:原力觉醒》经典台词
 
1.Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?
 
费恩:你能开TIE式战机吗?
 
Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.
波•达梅隆:什么我都能飞。
 
2.Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.
莱娅:你知道,虽然我们总是吵架,但我还是讨厌你不辞而别。
Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.
汉•索洛:所以我才这么做,这样子你就会想我了。
Leia: I do miss you.
莱娅:我想你了。
星期.jpg
 
3.Leia: Rey, may the force be with you.
莱娅:蕾伊,原力与你同在。
 
4.Finn: Ok, stay calm... stay calm...
费恩:好,冷静……冷静……
Poe Dameron: I am calm.
波•达梅隆:我很冷静!
Finn: I was talking to myself.
费恩:我对自己说的。
 
5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.
汉•索洛:对这件事我感觉很不好。
星期1.jpg
 
6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: What did you say?
冲锋兵:你说什么?
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!
冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Rey: You will drop your gun.
蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。
Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.
冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。
 
7.Finn: What should we do with her?
费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?
Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?
汉•索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机?
 
星期2.jpg
 
8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?
波•达梅隆:你为什么救我?
Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.
费恩:因为这是正确的事情。
Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.
波•达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。
Finn: I need a pilot.
费恩:我需要飞行员。
 
9.Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!
蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永远不会想达斯•维德一样强大。
 
10.Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!
费恩:我们会想出办法的,我们可以运用原力!
Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!
汉•索洛:原力不是这么用的!
 
11.Rey: This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!
蕾伊:这是千年隼!你是汉•索洛!
Han Solo: I used to be.
汉•索洛:我以前是。
 
星期3.jpg
12.Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?
费恩:汉•索洛,那个义军将军?
Rey: No! The smuggler!
蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!
 
13.Han Solo: Escape now; hug later.
汉•索洛:现在快逃,待会再抱!
 
14.Han Solo: Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!
汉•索洛:哈,你告诉他们,汉•索洛刚刚偷回了千年隼,永远偷回来了。
 
15.Finn: I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.
费恩:我只为一件事而生……但我却没有奋斗的目标。
 
16.Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.
汉•索洛:楚伊,我们到家了。
 
17.【出自预告片】
Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.
卢克•天行者:我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。
 
 
18.Rey: There are stories about what happened.
蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。
Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.
汉•索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。
 
19.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.
莱娅:希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。星期1.jpg