爱思英语编者按:面试英语实用口语句子大全福利,文本中英对照。
 
A: Mr. Tang, we have decided to hire you. How much do you expect to get a month?
 
A:唐先生,我们已决定雇佣你,你期望的月 薪是多少?
 
B: l'm making three thousand yuan a month at my present work. I should not, of course, make a change for less. Could you provide me with a monthly salary of four thousand yuan?
 
B:我现在的工作月薪3000元,当然不能为 了更少的钱而换工作,你看每月4000元 可以吗?
 
A: I don’t think we can give you that much as the starting salary.
 
A:我想我们不能给你这么高的起薪。
 
B: You know, Mr. Allen, Nowadays this starting salary is not high based on my skills and experience.
 
B:你知道,爱伦先生,现今以我的技术和经 验起薪4000元并不高。
 
A: Maybe, but there are many fringe benefits here.
 
A:也许是吧,但这儿有很多额外的福利。
 
B: What are they?
 
B:是什么?
 
A: Additional to medical benefits, we also offer a rent free house and the use of a car.
 
A:除了医疗津贴,我们还提供免租金的房 子和可使用的汽车。
 
B: But I have my own car and my own house.
 
B:可是,我有自己的汽车和住宅。
 
A: OK, 4000 yuan a month.
 
A:好吧,每月4000元。
 
B: Thank you very much.
 
B:谢谢你。
 
A: Not at all, ifs reasonable.
 
A:没什么,这是合理的。