Express your ideals and ambitions probably
1. Firstly, I think I must know and adjust myself to the working situation, then leam from colleagues and gain work experience, finally become an excellent staff through surpassing others and myself.
2. What do you want to be doing in five years?
3. Oh, I see. Well, I want to take more courses in accounting and computer systems and develop my job skills.,, ,
4.I hope to be senior administrative assistant with a large foreign firm, such as yours.
5. Where do you see yourself three years from now?
6. As the top administrative assistant in your firm!
7. I want to be in a higher managerial position in the field of international marketing. Im very interested in North America market, especially in Los Angel-es. ,
8. What are your plans for the fiiture?
9. I wish to move up to higher positions in the future.
10. I am willing to make friends with people from all countries in order to broaden the source of news, so I have decided to become a reporter.
11. Im very interested in jewelry, and I enjoying new designs, so I think I could do good work for you.
12. What is your aim in going into the field of jour-nalism?
13. To be frank with you, I would like nothing better than to be an overseas reporter someday.
14. How can you gain your success if our company employs you?
15. I will make a long-term planthen update my knowledge and skill according to the companys request. I believe I will make great progress if I try my best.
16. What kind of things do you want from your fu-ture?
17. Fve wanted to be involved in engineering ever since I was little. If I pass this interview and am accepted into this company, I want to contribute whatever I can to improving technology and building better ships. I want to be professional in my field.,
18. What do you hope to become?
19. I want to prove my true value in the chemical industry, and hopefully in a year or two I would be promoted to the position of a production manager.
20. What do you look for in our company?
21. Youre leading manufacturer of nonwoven materials. As an experienced manufacturing executive in this industry, I want to seek greater accomplishments.
22. I expect for a good opportunity to put all my knowledge into practice. I am a doer and I can contribute a lot to the company!
23. I want to work in an organization full of energy and enthusiasm. In such place, I can do my best to cooperate with others.
24. I love my major. It will be wonderful to apply it in my work as well as develop my major in work. I believe that your company will be a perfect place!