Answering about language abilities
1. Do you speak a foreign language?
2. How do you read and write English?
3. Do you know the language well enough to communicate with English speaking people?
4. What language do you speak other than Chinese?
5. Do you speak English well enough to communicate with foreigners?
6. How many languages do you speak?
7. Employees in our company must have a good command of English. Besides, they should understand Cantonese. Do you speak Cantonese?
8. Have you ever taken the exam TOFEL?
9. Which band of English Test have you passed?
10. Do you think you’re proficient in both written and spoken English?
11. Do you think you speak English quite fluently? Tell me about your English education.
12. One of the most important things for this job is English proficiency. Can you use English freely?
13. What about your English? Ours is a joint venture, therefore, we need our staff with a good knowledge of English.
14. How well do you know French?
15. Besides Mandarin, what other Chinese dialects do you understand?
16. Do you think your English is good enough to do desk work?
17. I can speak and write English fluently as shown by the enclosed testimonials.
18. I also have some knowledge of Japanese and can undertake translations from the language.
19. I might be able to translate this document from Chinese into fluent English.