11. There is no denying the fact that air pollution isan extremely serious problem: the city authoritiesshould take strong measures to deal with it.
12. An investigation shows that female workers tendto have a favorable attitude toward retirement.
13. A proper part-time job does not occupystudents too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy forthem to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makesJack a dull boy.
14. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price.
15. Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life ofhigh school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasantexperience on their first day on campus.
16. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken beforethings get worse.
17. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with moreopportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable positionin the future job markets.
18. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and haveto face the dangers of starvation and exposure.
19. Although this view is wildly held, there is little evidence that education can be obtained atany age and at any place.
20. No one can deny the fact that a person's education is the most important aspect of his life.