1. According to a recent survey, four million peopledie each year from diseases linked to smoking.
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few childrenhave unpleasant associations with homework.
3. No invention has received more praise and abusethan Internet.
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end withgraduation.
5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete withgraduation.
6. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetimestudy.
7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a persons physicalfitness.
8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great effortsshould be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects ofinternational tourism.
9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects onconstruction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more cityresidents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime andprostitution.
10. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spendmuch more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.