1. You should keep calm during your _______ test. Do not be nervous.
A. oral B. platform C. rude D. shield
2. Our guide gave us a detailed _______ of this painting but we still do not understand.
A. authority B. interpretation C. instruction D. institution
3. Our _______ is London. But the plane took us to Paris.
A. departure B. donkey C. destination D. discount
4. Generally speaking, there is always a generation _______ in every country.
A. gap B. break C. globe D. equality
5. Careful planning and hard work will _______ our final success.
A. enclose B. ensure C. discharge D. deny
6. He _______ to his roommate for being so rude yesterday.
A. worried B. doubted C. apologized D. dissolved
7. When you take a picture, you should _______ carefully to get a sharp picture.
A. focus B. object C. preserve D. fix
8. The Chinese food in the United States is usually _______ for American people.
A. exchanged B. altered C. modified D. cooked
9. There are _______ approaches to English teaching. But not all of them are equally efficient for our Chinese students.
A. double B. joint C. orginate D. diverse
10. He has a bad impression of his _______ in the office.
A. colleagues B. bullets C. barbers D. audience
1.A 2.B 3.C 4.A 5.B 6.C 7.A 8.C 9.D 10.A