1. There are several reasons for the marked increase in China's crime rate—the dramatic influx of itinerant workers in urban areas ; declining social values ; and widening disparities between the haves and have-nots .
2. Why are an increasing number of elderly Chinese parents living apart from their children? One reason is the increasing upward mobility of the younger generation. Another is expanding social opportunities for the elderly. Perhaps the main reason， however， centers on dramatic changes in traditional concepts.
3. What has sparked the increasing interest in exercise? For one thing， people have gained a greater awareness of the need for physical fitness. For another， the constantly improving standard of living enables Chinese people to patronize the increasing number of recreational venues. The main thing perhaps centers on the healthcare and psychological benefits exercise provides.
4. The rapid emergence of homes for senior citizens represents a sharp divergence from the traditional Chinese practice of maintaining the nuclear family at all costs.
5. Participating in interactive experiences beneficial to all is something that no one should miss . The valuable lessons learned therefore should not be arbitrarily dismissed ， but should instead be treasured .
6.The plain truth is that people are most often self-centered.
7.There's little wonder why young people often find it difficult to find an appropriate role model. No wonder they drink, smoke, fright, carouse and otherwise engage in inappropriate social behavior.
8.It should come as no surprise to learn that many abused children become abusers later in life.
9.There is probably a great deal of truth in the assertion that unecrupulous brokers are salivating at the thought of unsophisticated investors entering the securities market.
10.There's little doubt that China has spawned a new generation of Little Emperors, but the truth is that the fault rests with parents who spare the rod to spoil the child and not with children themselves.