1. A few more examples should be added to highlight the already familiar facts.
2. We can cite Nelson Mandela's experience as an excellent example of overcoming adversity.
3. History abounds with great men worthy of adulation and emulation.
4. I， for one， will steadfastly resist any attempts to justify violence as a means to an end.
5. Take the “Gang of Four ”as an example of a group of zealots who attempted to usurp power to serve their own purposes.
6. Racial cleansing serves as a case in point to illustrate the lengths some people will go to prove their superiority.
7. We can safely assume that the indiscriminate acts of our generation will have an adverse impact on future generations.
8. Recurring themes are readily discernible in the annals of history. There's little doubt that history does， in fact， repeat itself.
9. Numerous examples might be cited to support fallacious claims， but they most often lack a relevance to the issue under discussion.
10. I can think of nothing better than a nice cold beer on a hot summer afternoon.