121. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
122. What will be your main problem when you are study in a foreign country?
123. What problem can you foresee in the future when you come back to China?
124. Will there be any adjustment problems in your life when you come back to China? If so, what are they?
125. Will you have to make any changes in your work/life when you come back to China?
126. Do you think there will be a gap between your knowledge gained in China and the level of knowledge you are going to encounter on arrival? If so, what will it be?
127. What do you think of the future of China keeps an open policy?
128. What do you regard as the most significant events in your country‘s recent history?
129. Are there any special places you want to see in Canada? What are they?
130. What do you especially want to do in Canada?
131. How do you like your life in ******* University?
132. What do you think of the training in the university?
133. In what way do you think university training is helpful or falls short?
134. What aspect of English do you find the most difficult?
135. Do you find American English easier to understand than Britain English?
136. What sports are played in your country?
137. Could you describe the traditional architecture of your country?
138. What role dose religion play in everyday life in your country?
139. What would you regard as the most significant events in your country‘s recent history?
140. How aware do you think people are nowadays about environmental issues?