56. B The humanities and STEM subjects should be given equal importance.
57. D Their chances of getting a good job.
58. A They benefit students in their future life.
59. D Those who have received a well-rounded education.
60. C Prepare themselves for different job options.
61. A It sounds very attractive.
62. D They cause serious damage to the environment.
63. C It wants to keep its own environment intact.
64. B It improves economic efficiency.
65. A To justify America's dependence on oil imports.
56 C they feel obliged to take care of their kids at home
57 B it does not consider its economic impact on graduates
58 A it is different for male and female students
59 D they don’t perform as well as they did in high school
60 A women are too worn out to be ambitious
61 B few of them are equal to their positions.
62 A they believe they have natural gift to lead
63 D being able to assess the situation carefully before taking charge
64 B they become impatient and rude
65 C build up a strong team to achieve their goals.
56. B they do not feel as fit for management roles.
57. B It does not consider its economic impact on graduates.
58. A It is difficult for male and female students.
59. D They don't perform as well as they did in high school.
60. A Women are too worn out to be ambitious.
61 B. Few of them are equal to their positions.
62 A. They believe they have the natural gift to lead.
63 D. Being able to assess the situation carefully before taking charge.
64 B. They become impatient and rude.
65 C. Build up a strong team to achieve their goals.