Dan: I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking aboutprices.
Robert: Shoot. I'd be happy to answer anyquestions you may have.
Dan: Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking.
Robert: You think we should be asking for more?
Dan: That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'dlike is a 25% discount.
Robert: That seems to be a little high, Mr. Smith.I don't know how we can make a profit withthose numbers.
Dan: Please, Robert, call me Dan. Well, if we promise future business -- volume sales that willslash your costs for making the Exec-U-Ciser, right?
Robert: Yes, but it's hard to see how you can place such large orders. How could you turn overso many? We'd need a guarantee of future business, not just a promise.
Dan: We said we wanted 1000 pieces over a six month period. What if we place orders fortwelve months, with a guarantee?
Robert: If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further.
1. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
2. I'm ready to answer any questions you may have.
3. I'm very willing to answer any questions you may have.
4. It would be my pleasure to answer any questions you may have.
"I'd be happy to answer..."，这个句型是鼓励对方发问，表示自己十分重视对方的反应，及乐于回答与作解释的诚意;有助于双向的沟通。
"would be happy to..."是‘乐意去…’， "would" 在此不是过去式助动词，而是表达一种客气的语调。"anyquestions you may have"中的 "may" 表示可能性，即‘有可能’的意思，而且 "may" 在此有缓和语气的作用。
1. That's not exactly what I had in mind.
2. That's not exactly what I was getting at.
3. That's not exactly what I was alluding to.
4. That's not exactly what I was thinking about.
当对方误解你的想法，你想要予以纠正时，实用的句型可用： "That's not exactly what I had in mind."‘我(心里/刚才所说的)并不是这个意思’。 "have (something) in mind"意思是‘心中想着(某件事)’"notexactly"则为‘不尽然，不完全是’,紧接这句话之后，你应即刻说明自己真正的意思。
1. If you can ....., I think we can discuss this further.
2. If you can ....., perhaps we can discuss this more.
3. If you can ....., maybe we can talk more about this.
4. If you can ....., we may be able to agree (to/on) what you're proposing.
谈判陷入僵局，你欲提出折衷办法来突破现况时，可使用"If you can..., I think we can discuss thisfurther."这个句型。此条件句，以"if"子句引导特定的条件，而以主要子句"I think..."表达结果;主要用意是告诉对方：‘如果能同意此条件，或许彼此之间还能继续再谈。’主要子句采"I think..."，而非"I promise..."，在于强调‘可能…’，但不愿打包票;这也是一种谈判技巧。