12. [A]according to
21. [B]encourage jobseekers' active engagement in job seeking.
22. [C]to register for an allowance from the government.
23. [D]A passion to ensure fairness for taxpayers.
25. [D]Unemployment benefits should not be made conditional.
26. [D]the attraction of financial rewards.
27. [C]Pursuing a bachelor's degree in another major.
28. [B]the rigid bodies governing the profession.
29. [A]bans outsiders' involvement in the profession.
30. [C]a problem in America's legal profession and solutions to it.
31. [D]a handsome reward for researchers.
32. [B]the founders of the new awards.
33. [B]the joint effort of modern researchers.
34. [A]Their endurance has done justice to them.
35. [A]acceptable despite the criticism.
37. [C]keep a leading position in liberal education
38. [C]the application of emerging technologies
39. [D]biased against classical liberal ideas
40. [B]Illiberal Education and 'The Heart of the Matter'
41.C → A →42.F → E →43.G → 44.D →45 B.
肠梗阻的英文：ileus参考例句：Mechanical intestinal obstruction机械性肠梗阻Intestinal Obstruction due to Ascarasis蛔虫性肠梗阻A few other conditions are in high intestinal obstruction其它少数情况是高位肠梗阻。A few oth
猖狂的英文：savagefurious参考例句：Run amuck against society猖狂地与社会作对Enemies' savage faned our troops' will to fight. 敌人的猖狂激起了我军的斗志。The more they run amuck, the better for us他们越猖狂，对于我们越有利益。We