1. A 5-year-old’s stirring marriage proposal.
Dear Steven, I want to marry you. I love you very much. I think you're cute. When we grow up we will have our own house. I hope I see you soon. I hope you like this letter. Well I'll see you soon. Bye.
work of art
2. The love letter that’s a work of art.
I drew you
this lovely master
piece to prove
3. The love letter that isn’t funny at all.
Dear Alexis, how are you today? I want to inform you that I kind of like you. Don't laugh, this is serious.
with special needs
4. The letter from two kid with special needs, him with Autism and her with FAS.
Hi, Taylor. I miss you and I love you.
I would like to see you soon Please call me.
make a decision
5. The letter that requires you to make a very important decision.
I love you. Do you love me?
6. The letter from an 11-year-old who’s patiently waiting for an answer.
DON'T LET ANYONE SEE THIS.
Dear Cathy, I still like you and I still want you to go with me. I know Brad likes you. Please decide who your're going to go with. Think hard and let me know your decision. I'll be standing at the end of this hall and the beginning of the other hall, meet me there as soon as school's out and you can tell me.
a future lawyer
7. The love note from a future lawyer.
I love Christy Smith very very very much. That is the whole truth. Nothing but the truth. So help me.