英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》二十二:
 
for everyone to escape.

这样大家都能全身而退。

-Po: But, Shifu, he'll kill you.

但是,师傅,他会杀了你的。

-Master: Then I will finally have paid for my mistake.

那就是我为我犯的错误付出代价了。

Listen to me, all of you.

都听我说,

It is time for you to continue your journey without me.

没有我,你们也要继续走下去。

I am very proud to have been your master.

身为你们的师傅,我十分自豪。

We've got to get them out safely.

我们必须让他们平安无事地转移。

-Monkey: Come, little one. Let's find your mama.

别怕,小猪猪。我们去找妈妈。

-Tigress: Viper, gather the southern farmers.

Viper,聚集村子南边的人。

Mantis, the north.

Mantis,你去村北。

Crane, light the way.

Crane,点灯引路。

-Pig: Look, it's the Dragon Warrior.

看,那就是“龙武士”。

-Po: Hey, Dad.

嗨,老爸。

-Dad: Po!

Po!

Good to have you back, son.

很高兴见你回来,儿子。

Good to be back.

真高兴能回来。

Let's go, Po.

我们走吧,Po。

So for our next shop it's time to face it,

我们该规划一下下一家面馆了。

the future of noodles is dice-cut vegetables,

dice: 切成丁

面的未来就是切成块的蔬菜,

no longer slices.

再不是蔬菜丝。

Also, I was thinking, maybe this time

我还在想……这次

we'll have a kitchen you can actually stand up in.

也许这次我们可以有一个厨房,你可以堂堂正正做个大厨。

You like that?

喜欢不?

Po, I'm sorry if things didn't work out.

Po,我很遗憾事情不顺利。

It just wasn't meant to be.

命运本就不该如此。

Po, forget everything else.

Po,忘了这些不快吧。

Your destiny still awaits.

你的命运还在等你。

We are noodle folk.

我们是面条世家,

Broth runs deep through our veins.

broth: 肉汤 vein: 静脉

血管里流淌着面条的血液!

-Po: I don't know, Dad.

我不知道,老爸。

Honestly, sometimes I can't believe I'm actually your son.

说实话,有时我甚至不相信我是你儿子。

-Dad: Po...

Po……

I think it's time I told you something

我想是时候告诉你,

I should have told you a long time ago.

一些很久以前就该告诉你的事了。

-Po: OK.

好的。

-Dad: The secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.

ingredient:配料

我那秘之又秘私酿密汤的配方,

Come here. The secret ingredient is...

靠近点,秘之又秘的配方就是……

nothing.

啥都没有。

You heard me. Nothing!

你听到了,啥都没有!

There is no secret ingredient!

根本就没什么秘之又秘的配方!

-Po: Wait, wait. It's just plain old noodle soup?

等等,不过是普通的面汤?

You don't add some kind of special sauce or something?

什么特别酱汁都没加?或者其他什么的?

-Dad: Don't have to. To make something special

没那必要,想让一件东西特别,

you just believe it's special.

你只要相信那是特别的就够了。

-Po: There is no secret ingredient.

根本没有秘方。