VOA银行英语:填写存款单(双语)

Bank clerk:Good morning, sir. Can I help you? 

早上好,先生。我能帮您点什么吗?

Benjamin:Yes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account. 

是的,我想在银行账户中存1000元钱。

Bank clerk:Please fill out this deposit form, first. 

请先填一下这张存款单。

Benjamin:OK. Here you are. Any problem on that? 

好的。填好了。有什么问题吗?

Bank clerk:No, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you? 

没有问题,很好。您带存折了吗?

Benjamin:Yes, I do. Here it is, and the cash. 

带了。这是存折,还有现金。

Bank clerk:Wait a moment, please. 

请等一等。

Benjamin:Sure. 

好的。

Bank clerk:Is there anything else I can do for you? 

您还需要其他帮助吗?

Benjamin:Yes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now? 

你能告诉我目前的存款利率吗?

Bank clerk:The deposit rate is 0.8% every month. 

存款利率是每月0.8%。

Benjamin:Thanks. 

谢谢。

【对话详解】

1)deposit n. 存款;储蓄

I have some current deposit

我有些活期存款

2)fill out 填写

It took me quite a while to fill out the questionnaire.

填写那份问卷花了我好长一段时间。