or- 源自拉丁语动词 orare 的词干 or-；
orat- 源自拉丁语动词 orare 的过去分词 oratus 的词干 orat-
所以，【or-, orat-】 是异形同义根。
speak (说话)，plead (恳求，请求), beg (乞求，请求)，pray (恳求，祈求), entreat (请求；恳求；哀求，乞求)
原始印欧词根 *os-/*ous-, mouth 口
★ oral [5CrEl]
｛or-, to speak说话 ＋ -al, relating to 形容词字尾，表「与～有关的」 → 口头的，口述的｝
* He passed his French oral examination.
* It is oral medicine.
★ orate [C5ret]
｛or-, to speak 演说，演讲 ＋ -ate, to make 动词字尾，表「使～」｝
* It certainly is a fine thing to be able to orate.
☆ oration [C5reFEn]
｛-ation (-ate + -ion), action or process of 名词字尾，表「行动或过程」｝
* He was asked to deliver an oration at the meeting.
☆ orator [5CrEtL]
｛-or, person 名词字尾，表「～人」｝
* He is known as a gifted orator.
☆ oratorical [7CrE5tCrIkEl]
｛-ical (= -ic + -al), of or concerning 形容词字尾，表「～的；关於～的」｝
* We’ll organize an oratorical contest.
☆ oratory [5RrE7tCrI]
｛orat(e) 演讲 ＋ -ory, something relating to 名词字尾，表「与～有关之事物」｝
* He dazzled the crowd with his oratory.
★ oracle [5RrEkl]
｛ora-, to speak 说话 ＋ -cle 名词字尾 → 神说的话 → 神谕｝
※ 这里的“ora-”来自拉丁语动词“orare”，包含了构干元音“a”（ ← 表示拉丁语动词第一变位法）
* In times of difficulty, she pray for an oracle to guide her.
☆ oracular [R5rAkjJlL]
｛oracul (=oracle) 神谕 ＋ -ar, relating to 形容词字尾，表「与～有关的」 → 神谕的｝
* With this oracular sentence Ben was well satisfied.
★ adore [E5dCr]
｛ad-, to 朝，向 ＋ -or-, to pray 祈祷 ＋ -e, 构词字尾 → to pray to 朝～祈祷 → 崇拜，敬慕｝
* They adored her as a living goddess.
* You will adore this film.
☆ adoration [AdE5reFEn]
｛-ation (-ate + -ion), action of 名词字尾，表「行为」｝
* He is worthy of all your adoration.
★ exorable [5ZksErEbl]
｛ex-, out 出 ＋ -or-, to speak说 ＋ -able, be apt to 形容词字尾，表「易～的」 → 易说出的 → 易说服的 → 心软的｝
* He is an exorable boss.
☆ inexorable [In5ZksErEbl]
｛in-, not 表否定，「不，无」｝
* He bowed to inexorable facts.
★ perorate [5pZrE7ret]
｛per-, through穿过( → 从头到尾 → 结束)＋ -or-, to speak 演说 ＋ -ate, to make 动词字尾，表「使～」｝
* It was said that he would perorate against his colleague.
☆ peroration [7pZrE5reFEn]
｛-ation (= -ate + -ion), result of the act or process 名词字尾，表「行为或过程的结果」｝
* We had to listen to a peroration on the evils of drink!
-cle, denoting a place appropriate to an action or a means by which an action is performed 名词字尾，表示适于某行动的处所或空间，或是表示某行动的工具或方式，含有「小」之意，如：
【变体：-cule, -icle, and -culus】
【来历：法语 -cule ← 拉丁语 -culus (阳), -cula (阴), -culum (中)】
☆ cubicle [5kjubIkl]
☆ receptacle [rI5sZptEkl]
☆ vehicle [5vihIkl]