第 1 页:对白欣赏
第 2 页:词汇解释
第 3 页:句子解析

Mr Bennet is trying to ignore Mrs Bennet. 

班奈特先生不想理会太太。

MRS BENNET: What a fine thing for our girls! 

班奈特太太:真是女儿们的福气!

MR BENNET: How can it affect them?

班奈特先生:管女儿们什么事?

MRS BENNET: My dear Mr Bennet, how can you be so tiresome! You know that he must marry one of them. 

班奈特太太:我的好老爷,你怎么这样讨厌!他得挑一个咱们的女儿做老婆呀。

MR BENNET: Oh, so that is his design in settling here? 

班奈特先生:他住到这儿来,就是为了这个打算吗?
 
MRS BENNET: - So you must go and visit him at once.

班奈特太太:所以你必须马上拜访他。

LYDIA: Are you listening? You never listen.

莉迪亚:你在听吗?你根本没听。

KITTY: You must, Papa!

凯蒂:爸爸,你一定要去!

MRS BENNET: At once!

班奈特太太:马上去!

MR BENNET: There is no need, for I already have. 

班奈特先生:没必要的,因为我已经去过了。

MRS BENNET: You have?

班奈特太太:你去过了?

JANE: When?

简:什么时候?

MRS BENNET: How can you tease me, Mr Bennet? Have you no compassion for my poor nerves?

班奈特太太:哦,你这玩笑开得也太大了!一点儿也不体谅我的神经衰弱。

MR BENNET: You mistake me, my dear. I have a high respect for them; they have been my constant companions these twenty years.

班奈特先生:你错怪了我,我的好太太。我非常尊重你的神经。这二十年来,我们是老朋友了。

MRS BENNET: Is he amiable?

班奈特太太:他和蔼吗?

MARY: Who?

玛丽:谁?

KITTY: Is he handsome?

凯蒂:帅吗?

MARY: Who?

玛丽:谁?

LYDIA: He's sure to be handsome.

莉迪亚:他一定很帅。

LIZZIE: (ironically) With five thousand a year, would not matter if he had warts and a leer.

丽齐:(嘲讽地)每年有五千磅的收入,谁会管他是不是满脸麻子。

MR BENNET: I will give my hearty consent to his marrying whichever of the girls he chooses.

班奈特先生:随便他挑中我哪一个女儿,我都心甘情愿让他娶过去。

MARY: Who's got warts?

玛丽:谁满脸麻子?

LYDIA: So will he come to the ball tomorrow?

莉迪亚:他明天来参加舞会吗?

MR BENNET: I believe so. 

班奈特先生:我想会的。

Lydia and Kitty shriek with excitement and jump up and down. 

莉迪亚和凯蒂兴奋地尖叫起来,又蹦又跳。

KITTY: (to Jane) I have to have your spotted muslin, Jane!

凯蒂:(对简说)把你的花点细纹裙子,借给我吧,哦,求你了。

LYDIA: No, I need it! It makes Kitty look like a pudding.

莉迪亚:不,我要用的!凯蒂穿上会像个布丁。

KITTY: - Oh please Jane, I'll lend you my green slippers. 

凯蒂:求你了,简。我把我的绿拖鞋借给你。

They both look onto Jane and pull at her arms. Mr Bennet winks at Lizzie.

她俩都看着简,拉她的胳膊。班奈特先生对丽齐眨了眨眼。