2009年6月英语四级答案 (B卷完整版) --恩波教育
1. D) He wouldn't look her in the eye.
2. B) cultural ignorance
3. C) increasing understanding people of other cultures
4. C) A personnel training company
5. B) He must get rid of gender bias.
6. D) It was well-intentioned but poorly conducted
7. D）He told him to get the dates right
8. embarrassed http://www.24en.com/
10. differences and similarities
87. difficulty (in) keeping up with his classmates
88. wouldn't have been caught by the rain
89. more likely to put on weight
90. What many people don't realize
91. closely related to the lack of evercise
Section A 短对话
11. C) She has always enjoyed great popularity
12. B) They are going to have a holiday.
13. A) He was very courageous.
14. A) Buy a new washing machine.
15. D) He is not excited about his new position
16. B) The man offers to drive the women to the party
17. D) Finalizing a contract http://www.24en.com/
18. C) She ordered some paper
19 Ａ）He can no longer work at sea
20 Ｃ）She passed away years ago
21 B) She has never got on with her father
22 Ｄ）He is excellent but looks bad-tempered
23 Ａ）Some of the packs do not contain manuals
24 D) solve the problem at her company's cost
26. C) It's entertaining
27 They may catch some disease
29 B) He tells lies whenever he wants
30 Ｃ） She made him apologize
31 Ａ） move furniture for her
32 Ｃ） The atmosphere they live is unreal
33 D) He has too much to know the value of things
35 Ｂ） The worship of money, beauty and pleasure.
36. concentrated 37. information 38. depends 39 straight
40 row 41 suspected 42 phenomenon 43 efficiently
44. Our second rule is this: it is better to study very briefly by often
45. Let's say you're trying to learn new but rather difficult English vocabularies using a stack of cards http://www.24en.com/
46. The answer is: it is better to spread out the presentation of the words you are learning
57）A) A person's hair may reveal where they have lunch
58）B) Food and drink leave traces in one's body tissues
59）D) The water it delivers becomes slighter when it moves inland
60）C) A map showing the regional differences of tap water
61）D) It helps police narrow down possibilities in detective work
听力部分考察的校园学习和生活的内容较少，考察社会生活的内容居多。对话与短文难度适中，但是复合式听写的难度较大，原因是三个句子的听写每个句子都由两部分组成，考生难免顾此失彼，对于不擅长句子听写的同学，答题要点是应该重点听写第二部分的内容，第一部分通过关键词的提示来完成。例如第44句. Our second rule is this: it is better to study very briefly by often. 第一部分的关键词为second rule。第46句的spread out在文章的前面有，考生可以在借鉴。爱思英语网
翻译主要考察语法和常用表达，符合四级翻译的传统特征。87、89、91考察常用词组：have difficulty in doing&keep up with；put on weight； the lack of; 88题考察虚拟语气；89题考察名词性从句。
Free Admission to museums
Free Admission to Museums?
Nowadays, a lot of museums open to the public for free, and a lot of people are attracted to go there. However, it also brought some unexpected problems.爱思英语网
At present, people can get knowledge from many ways like libraries, internet, and other sources. However, there is also much information that people cannot get from the above ways. Free admission museums supply more chances for the public to get knowledge that cannot be easily accessed. People can learn more things about history, art, science and so on. Although, this kind of policy brought much convenience to the public, it also caused some problems. For example, beggars and shabby-dressed people may enter the museums and cause bad reputation among the public; along with the increasing number of people getting into museums, there will be no enough service establishments to meet the requirements; besides, under the policy of free admission, the cultural relics displayed there may be inevitably broken or damaged by the crowds. Moreover, the crowds in the museums may also cause security problems. http://www.24en.com/
In my opinion, free admission is a good policy for the public, and it brings the public much convenience. But, we should also take possible measures to protect the cultural relics and maintain the order of spot. Besides, we can also take the policy of giving free admission first to children, then to the retired person, and last to the public. I think, this may help to solve the problems.