Answer for CET-6 listerning section
Part 3 Listening Comprehension
11. A) The man might be able to play on the world cup.
12. D) Solve his problem by doing a part-time job.
13. C) A real nuisance.
14. A) The errors will be corrected soon.
15. B) He has to type his paper once more.
16. A) They might have to change their plan.
17. D) They are not late for a loan application.
18. C) The quality of air will surely change for the better.
19. B) Numerous varieties of food.
20. A) An ancient building.
21. D) It generates 70% of the electricity it uses.
22. B) 30,000
23. C) Thinking about doing a different job.
24. A) She has finally got a promotion and a pay raise.
25. B) He changed his mind about marriage unexpectedly.
26. D) They are getting more popular as a means of water recreation.
27. A) Water scooter operators lack of experience.
28. B) They produce too much noise.
29. D) Enforce necessary regulations.
30. D) They are changing.
31. B) Not many of them stay in the same place for long.
32. C) Keep a friendly distance.
33. D) It may lead to a lack of properly educated workers.
34. B) It affects both junior and senior high schools.
35. C) Rewarding excellent academic performance.
44. The alternative to capital punishment is longer sentences. But they would certainly cost the tax payers much money.
45. that does not mean that person isn't guilty of the crime, or that he shouldn't pay society the debt he owes.
46. a large part of it in prison for acts that he committed while not in full control of his mind.