英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》二十一:

[Scene: Po reads the Dragon Scroll, finding out it’s blank, and Shifu decides to fight Tailung on his own.]

-Master: It is yours.

现在它是你的了。

-Po: Wait. What happens when I read it?

等等,如果我读了它的话会怎么样?

-Master: Legend says you will be able to hear a butterfly's wing beat.

butterfly: 蝴蝶

传说你甚至聆听到蝴蝶振翅之音,

-Po: Really? That's cool.

哦,真的?酷!

-Master: Yes. And see light in the deepest cave.

是的,你能在至深之洞中明察秋毫。

You will feel the universe in motion around you.

motion: 运动

你也会感受到天地万物间的运动。

-Po: Can I punch through walls?

哇哦!我能打烂墙吗?

do I quadruple back flip?

quadruple: 翻四倍

我能连做四个后空翻吗?

-Master: Focus.

集中注意力。

-Po: will I...?

我能……?

-Master: Focus.

心无杂念。

Focus.

心无杂念。

-Po: Oh, Yeah, Yeah.

哦,好的,好的。

-Master: Read it , Po, and fulfill your destiny.

Po,认真读,然后完成你的使命。

Read it, and become the Dragon Warrior.

读吧,成为龙武士!

-Po: It's impossible to open.

根本打不开。

-Viper: OK. Come on, baby. Come on now.

加油!加油!

-Po: Thank you.

谢谢。

I probably loosened it up for you though.

也许是我刚才已经弄松了吧?

OK,here goes.

好了,开始了。

It's blank.

是空白的。

-Master: What?!

什么?

-Po: here, look.

你看这里。

-Master: No, I am forbidden to look upon.

禁止旁人看的。

Blank. I don't...

空白的,我……

I don't understand.

我想不通。

-Po: OK. So, like...

好吧,就是说,

Oogway was just a crazy old turtle after all.

Oogway也不过就是只疯癫老龟。

-Master: No. Oogway was wiser than us all.

不,Oogway比我们大家都要英明。

-Po: Oh, come on!Face it he picked me by accident.

哦,拜托,面对现实吧!他只不过是碰巧选上了我。

Of course I'm not the Dragon Warrior.

我当然不是什么“龙武士”。

Who am I kidding?

开什么玩笑。

-Tigress: But who will stop Tai Lung?

但是谁来阻止Tailung呢?

He'll destroy everything and everyone.

他会毁了一切并杀了每个人的。

-Master: No.

不会的。

Evacuate the valley.

evacuate: 清空

疏散整个山谷,

You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung's rage.

rage: 暴怒

你们必须保护村民们免受Tailung残暴的侵害。

-Po: What about you, Master?

那您怎么办呢,师傅?

-Master: I will fight Him.

我来迎战。

-All: What?

什么?

-Master: I can hold him off long enough

hold off: 耽搁

我可以尽可能久的拖延,