英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》二十: 

[Scene: The Five meet Tailung and make a fierce combat, but all fail.]

-Tigress: Cut it!

砍断吊桥!

-Tailung: Where's the Dragon Warrior?

龙武士怎么没来?

-Tigress: How do you know you're not looking at her?

你怎么知道我不是?

-Tailung: You think I'm a fool?

你以为我这么好忽悠?

I know you're not the Dragon Warrior. None of you!

我知道你不是,你们都不是!

I heard how he fell out of the sky in a ball of fire.

我听说了他是从天而降的火球,

That he's a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen.

他才是武士,前无古人。

-Monkey: Po?

Po?

-Tailung: So That is his name. Po.

那就是他的名字?Po。

Finally,a worthy opponent.

我终于棋逢对手。

Our battle will be legendary!

这场对决将流传万世。

-Viper: We've got this. Help her.

我们来拉住,你去帮她。

-Tigress: Monkey!

Monkey!

Go!

拿着!

-Mantis: What was I thinking?!

我在想什么?!

Mantis!

Mantis!

Now!

快啊!

-Tailung: Shifu taught you well.

师傅把你们调教得不错。

But he didn't teach you everything.

不过并没倾囊相授。

-Master: You have done well, panda.

你表现不错,熊猫。

-Po: Done well? Done well?

表现不错?只是表现不错?

I've done awesome!

我表现超常!

-Master: The mark of a true hero is humility.

humility: 谦虚

真英雄无不谦逊有加。

But, yes, you have done awesome.

虽然这样说你表现确实非常好。

-Po: Guys? Guys?! They're dead!

伙计们?伙计们?他们挂了!

No, they're breathing. They're asleep?

不对,还在呼吸,睡着了吗?

But their eyes are open.

可眼睛睁着呢。

-Tigress: We were no match for his nerve attach.

nerve: 神经 attach: 与……有关联

我们根本不是对手,都被点穴了。

-Master: He's gotten stronger.

他越来越强大了。

-Po: Who? TaiLung? Stronger?

谁?Tailung吗?变强大了?

-Viper: He's too fast!

他速度太快了!

-Monkey: Sorry, Po.

不好意思,Po。

-Tigress: I thought we could stop him.

我以为我们可以阻止他的。

-Master: He could have killed you.

他本来可以杀了你们的。

-Po: Why didn't he?

那他为什么没呢?

-Master: So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts.

strike: 引起……敢情 fear: 恐惧

让你们活着回来引发我们内心的恐惧。

But it won't work.

我可不会着他的道,

-Po: It might. I mean, a little. I'm pretty scared.

这样会吓到我的,我是说,就一点点,我真的吓死了。

-Master: You can defeat him, panda!

你可以打败他的,熊猫。

-Po: Are you kidding? If they can't?! They're five masters.

你在说笑吧?我是说他们都不行,他们可是“勇猛五杰”。

I'm just one me.

我只有一个人而已。

-Master: But you will have the one thing that no one else does.

但是,你拥有一样任何人都没有的东西。

-Po: You really believe I'm ready?

你真的相信我已经准备好了?

You are...

你是说……

-Master: Po. Behold the Dragon Scroll.

Po,尽揽龙之卷轴。