and make him suffer for it.

suffer: 遭受

并让其为之受罪。

-Po: Oh, yeah!

太爽了!

-Master: To take his strength and use it against him...

出其不意,攻其不备!

until he finally falls...

直到他倒下放弃,

or quits.

或认输退出。

-Po: A real warrior never quits.

真的武士绝不言弃,

Don't worry, Master. I will never quit!

别担心,大师。我永远不会放弃的!

-Monkey: If he's smart he won't come back up those steps.

如果他够聪明,他不会再爬上来了。

-Crane: But he will.

可他会上来的。

-Viper: He's not going to quit, is he?

他不会放弃的,是吗?

-Mantis: He's not going to quit bouncing I'll tell you that.

bounce: 弹跳

我可以告诉你,他不会放弃弹跳的。

-Po: I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better.

acupuncture: 针灸

我记得你说针灸会让我好受些。

-Mantis: Trust me, it will.

相信我,会的。

It's just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this...

只是不容易找准你的穴位,都是些……

-Po: Fat?

脂肪?

-Mantis: Fur. I was going to say Fur.

毛皮,我是想说毛皮的。

-Po: Sure you were.

知道你是这意思。

-Mantis: Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size?

我怎么会用体型来评价一个武士?

Look at me.

看看我。

I'm over here.

我在这里。

-Viper: Maybe you should look at this again.

也许你得再看看这个。

-Mantis: Oh, OK.

噢,好吧。

-Po: Stop it. Stop!

住手,住手……啊!

I know Master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all...

我知道师傅是在激励我,

but if I didn't know better I'd say he was trying to get rid of me.

get rid of: 摆脱

要不是我了解他,我还会以为他是想撵我走

I know he can seem kind of heartless

我知道他看上去有点无情,

-Viper: but he wasn't always like that.

可他不总是这样的,

According to legend,

传说,

there was once a time when Master Shifu actually used to smile.

很久前,师傅也曾笑口常开。

-Po: No!

不可能!

-Crane: Yes.

可能。

-Viper: But that was before.

那是在……之前,

-Po: Before what?

在什么之前?

-Tigress: Before Tai Lung.

在Tailung之前。

-Crane: We're not really supposed to talk about him.

我们不该提起他的。

-Tigress: Well, if he's going to stay here he should know.

要是他打算留下,他也该知道。