英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》十三:

[Scene: Po chooses to stay in the Palace, and Shifu still wants to get rid of him.]

-The Five: Good morning, Master!

早上好,大师!

-Master: Panda!

熊猫!

Panda!

熊猫!

Wake up!

起床!

-Master: He's quit.

他退出了。

-Viper: What do we do now, with the panda gone?

我们现在怎么办?熊猫走了,

Who will be the Dragon Warrior?

谁会成为“龙武士”呢?

-Master: All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time

resume: 继续

我们能做的,就是勤加练习,假以时日,

the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.

reveal: 显露

真正的“龙武士”便会脱颖而出。

What are you doing here?!

你在这干吗?

-Po: Hi!Good morning, Master!

早上好,大师!

I thought I'd warm up a little.

我想先热热身。

-Master: You're stuck.

你是被卡住了。

-Po: Stuck? Nah. What? Stuck?

卡住了?什么,哪有?

Nah. This is one of my... Yeah, I'm stuck.

这是我的一只……没错,我是被卡住了。

-Master: help Him.

去帮他。

-Crane: Oh, dear.

噢,我的祖宗,

Maybe on three. One  two...

我数到三!一,二,

...three.

……三。

-Po: Thank you.

谢谢。

-Crane: Don't mention it.

不用客气。

-Po: No, really, I appreciate...

appreciate: 感激

不,我真的很感激……

-Crane: Ever.

永远别提!

-Master: You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night?

split: 劈开

你真以为你能一夜练成横劈?

It takes years to develop one's flexibility!

flexibility: 柔韧性

这可是数年苦练才修得的柔韧性。

And years longer to apply it in combat!

combat: 格斗

再继以数载,才能用之以战。

Put that down!

把那放下来!

The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones.

knuckle: 指节

我们只收集的纪念品是流血的指节跟断掉的骨头。

-Po: Yeah!Excellent.

好啊!棒极了!

-Master: Let's get started.

让我们开始吧。

Are you ready?

你准备好了吗?

-Po: I was born re...

我天生就准备……啊!

-Viper: I'm sorry, brother.

真不好意思,伙计。

I thought you said you were ready.

我以为你说了你准备好了呢。

-Po: That was awesome!

awesome: 令人叹为观止的

那太彪悍了!

Let's go again!

我们再来一次吧!

-Master: I've been taking it easy on you panda.

我一直都还比较照顾你,熊猫。

But no more.

可现在不了。

Your next opponent will be me.

下一个对手,就是我了。

-Po: All right!Yeah , let's go!

好!太棒了!上吧!

Step forth.

上前一步。

The true path to victory is to find your opponent's weakness

胜利的两个诀窍就是,找到对手的软肋