英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》十二:

 [Scene: Tailung breaks the prison, and sends Zeng back to warn Master Shifu.]

-Guardian: Oh, no!What's happening?!

噢,不会吧?发生什么了?

To your battle stations!

去你的战斗位置!

Go! Go! Go!

快!快!快!

Fire crossbows!

巨箭开火!

Fire!

开火!

Fire!

开火!

-Zeng: Tai Lung is free!

Tailung越狱了!

I must warn Shifu.

我必须去警告师傅!

-Guardian: Not going anywhere!

你哪儿都不许去!

Neither is he!

他也是!

-Zeng: Let go of me!

放开我!

-Guardian: Bring it up!

把它拉起来!

Wait!Bring it back!

等一下,把它放回去!

-Zeng: He's coming this way!

他朝这来了!

-Guardian: He won't get far. Archers!

archer: 弓箭手

他过不来的,弓箭手!

-Zeng: We're dead. So very , very dead.

我们死定了,一定死定了!

-Guardian: Not yet, we're not.

还没呢,我们还没输!

Now!

就是现在!

-Zeng: Can we run now?

现在能逃了么?

-Guardian: Yes.

逃吧。

-Tailung: I'm glad Shifu sent you.

我很高兴师傅派你来。

I was beginning to think I'd been forgotten.

我还以为都把我忘了呢。

Fly back there and tell them...

飞回去跟他们说,

the real Dragon Warrior is coming home.

真正的“龙武士”要回家了。