Viper: No denying that.

我同意你

-Mantis: What was Master Oogway thinking?

我不明白Oogway大师在想什么?

The poor guy's gonna get himself killed.

那可怜的家伙差点自送黄泉。

-Monkey: He is so mighty!

mighty: 有权势

他太“无敌”了!

The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!

龙武士从天而降坐在火球上,

When he walks, the very ground shakes!

举手投足,地动山摇!

-Tigress: One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu.

本以为Oogway大师会选一个会功夫的,

-Monkey: Yeah, or could at least touch his toes.

没错,起码是一个能摸到脚趾头的。

Or even see his toes.

至少也要能看到自己的脚吧。

-Po: OK.

好吧。

Great.

很好。

Hi. You're up.

嗨,你还没睡啊。

-Crane: I am now.

现在醒了。

-Po: I was just...

我只是……

-Crane: Some day, huh?

不简单的一天,嗯?

That kung fu stuff is hard work, right?

功夫可够累人的哈?

Are your biceps sore?

bicep: 二头肌 sore: 酸软的

你二头肌酸不?

I've had a long and rather disappointing day, so,

今天已经是又长又失望的一天了,所以,

Yeah, I should probably get to sleep now.

我差不多也该睡觉了。

-Po: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. of course. OK, Thanks.

是是,当然。谢谢。

It's just, Man, I'm such a big fan!

只是,我可是你们的超级粉丝。

You guys were amazing at the Battle of Weeping River.

卫平河战役,你们表现得太厉害了。

Outnumbered a thousand to one but you didn't stop.

敌人千倍于你们,你们毫无退意,

You just...outnumber

outnumber: 数量上超过

你们只是……数量上超过

Sorry about that.

哦,不好意思哦,

-Crane: Look, you don't belong here.

听着,你不属于这儿。

-Po: I know. I know. You're right.

呃,我知道,你没错。

I don't have... I just...

我没有……我只是……

My whole life I dreamed of...

我一生都梦想……

-Crane: No, I meant you don't belong here.

不,我指你不属于“这儿”,

I mean, in this room. This is my room.

我指这个房间,这是我的房间。

Property of Crane.

property: 财产

Crane产权所有。

-Po: OK. Right, right.

哦,好的。确实,确实。

So, you want to get to sleep?

那么,你想睡觉了?

-Crane: Yeah.

是的。

-Po: I'm keeping you up.

我妨碍你了。

-Crane: We got big things tomorrow.

明天还有要事呢。

-Po: All right. You're awesome.

好吧,你很彪悍!

Last thing I'm gonna say. Bye-bye.

我就说这么多,拜拜。

-Crane: What was that?

你刚说什么?

-Po: I didn't say anything.

我什么都没说。

-Crane: OK. All right. Good night.

好的,晚安。

-Po: Sleep well.

好梦!

That seemed a little awkward.

awkward: 尴尬

貌似有点尴尬。

Master Tigress!

Tigeress大师!

I didn't mean to wake you.

没想吵醒你,

-Tigress: You don't belong here.

你不属于这里!

-Po: Yeah, of course.

是,当然。

This is your room.

这是你的房间。

-Tigress: I mean, you don't belong in the Jade Palace.

我的意思是,你不配待在翡翠宫。

You're a disgrace to kung fu and if you have

disgrace: 耻辱

你让功夫蒙羞,

any respect for who we are and what we do

如果你对我们,还有我们的事业存有所敬重。

you will be gone by morning.

明早前你就该走人。

-Po: Big fan!

超级粉丝哦!