语口译之《功夫熊猫1》 九:

 
[Scene: Master wants Po to make some moves, and Po falls into great mess.]

-Po: Wait, wait, wait.

等等,

What?

什么?

Now?

现在?

-Master: yes, now.

是的,现在!

Unless the great Oogway was wrong

除非你认为了不起的Oogway错了,

and you are not the Dragon Warrior.

而你也不是“龙武士”。

-Po: Oh, OK, well……

好吧。

I don't know if I can do all of those moves.

我不知道我能不能把那些招式都比划出来。

-Master: Well, if we don't try we'll never know, will we?

不试试,又怎么能知道呢?

-Po: Yeah, it's just ,

是啊,

maybe we can find something more suited to my level.

但能不能从更合适我这个层次的开始

-Master: What level is that?

那你的层次又是什么呢?

-Po: Well, I'm not a master, but...

你知道,我不是大师,

let's just start at zero. Level zero.

不如从零级开始,零级。

-Master: No. There is no such thing as level zero.

不,从来没有零级的说法。

-Po: Maybe I Can start with that.

嘿,也许我可以从那开始。

-Master: that?

那个?

We use that for training children

我们用这训练孩子,

and propping the door open when it's hot.

prop: 支撑物

天热的时候还用来顶着门。

But if you insist...

可要是你坚持的话,

-Po: The Furious Five!

喔,是“勇猛五杰”!

You're bigger than your action figures.

figure: 身形

你们可比功夫公仔大多了。

Except you, Mantis. You're the same.

除了你,Mantis,你还是那么大。

-Master: Go ahead, panda. Show us what you can do.

开始吧,熊猫。让我们看看你的能耐。

-Po: Are they gonna watch?

你们就在这看我打?

or should I wait till they get back to work?

还是我应该等你们都回去再开始?

-Master: Hit it.

出招。

-Po: OK , yeah. I mean, I just ate.

好吧,我才刚吃完东西,

So I'm still digesting.

所以还在消化。

So my kung fu might not be as good as... later on.

所以我的功夫可能不像晚些那么好。

-Master: Just hit it.

快出招!

All right.

好吧。

What you got?

你算老几啊?

You got nothing 'cause I got it right here.

你算个屁,因为有我在这儿!

You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder.

pick on: 找……岔子  thunder: 雷电

你找我朋友的茬?等着找死吧。

I'm coming at you with crazy feet.

看我佛山无影脚,你没辙了吧?

Come on. I'm a blur. You've never seen bear style.

blur: 模糊不清的东西

我移型幻影,你看不见,看不见。

You've only seen praying mantis.

pray: 祈祷

你就崇尚螳臂,

Or monkey style.

猴拳。

Or I could come at you snickety-snake.

金蛇狂舞袭击你。

-Master: Would you hit it!

你能出招吗?!

-Po: All right. All right.

好吧,好吧。

-Master: Why don't you try again? A little harder.

再来一次,重点打。

-Po: How's that?

怎样……啊,

That hurts.

疼死我了!

This will be easier than I thought.

这比我想得可简单多了。

I'm feeling a little nauseous!

nauseous: 令人作呕的

我感到有点想吐。

Those are hard!

他们太难了。

My tenders.

tender: 嫩肉

我的小嫩肉。

How did I do?

我表现如何?

-Master: There is now a level zero.

你给“零级”下了一个定义。

-Mantis: There's no words.

无话可说了。