英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》七:
 
 [Scene: Zeng flies to the jail, and sees Tailung.]
 
-Zeng: Wait!Wait, wait, wait!

等一下!

I bring a message from Master Shifu.

我是替大师傅来送信的。

-Guardian: What?!

什么?!

Double the guard?!

守卫加倍?!

Extra precautions?!

特别警戒?!

Your prison may not be adequate?!

你的天牢或许不够严密?!

You doubt my prison security?!

你怀疑我天牢的安全?!

-Zeng: Absolutely not.

绝对没有。

Shifu does. I'm just the messenger.

师傅这么说,我就是个传话的。

-Guardian: I'll give you a message for your Master Shifu.

那么请你代我传个话给师傅,

Escape from Ohorh-Gom prison is impossible!

从桃岗天牢越狱绝不可能!

Impressive, isn't it?

叹为观止吧?

-Zeng: It's very impressive.

是,是,叹为观止。

It's very impressive.

相当的叹为观止。

-Guardian: One way in, one way out.

进道出路只有一条。

One thousand guards and one prisoner.

千名守卫只为一囚。

-Zeng: Yes, except that prisoner...

没错,只是那个囚徒是……

is Tai Lung.

Tai Lung。

-Guardian: Take us down.

送我们下去。

-Zeng: What are you doing?

你要干什么?

Oh, my.

oh, my: 哎呀!

噢,我的天!

-Guardian: Behold is Tai Lung.

behold: 看阿

看看,这就是Tai Lung。

-Zeng: I'm just gonna wait right here.

我……我还是待在这儿吧。

It's nothing to worry about. It's perfectly safe.

没什么好担心的,万无一失。

-Guardian: Crossbows! At the ready!

crossbow: 拉弓

弓箭准备!

Crossbows?

弓箭手?

Hey , tough guy, did you hear?

嗨,混蛋,你听说了吗?

Oogway's giving someone the Dragon Scroll and it's not gonna be you.

Oogway要把龙卷轴传别人了,别想了,反正不会是你。

-Zeng: Don't get him mad.

别把他惹恼了。

-Guardian: What's he gonna do about it?

他又能怎么着,

I've got him completely immobilized.

immobilized: 使固定

我已经把他捆结实了。

Did I step on the little kitty's tail?

我刚是不是踩到小猫咪的尾巴了?

-Zeng: I'm good. I've seen enough.

我服了,我看的够多了。

I'll tell Shifu he has nothing to worry about.

我会跟师傅说没啥可担心的。

-Guardian: No, he doesn't.

当然不用担心。

-Zeng: I'll tell him that.

我会告诉他的。

Can we please go now?

咱们能走了吗?