21. People equate success in life with the ability ofoperating computer.
22. In the last decades, advances in medicaltechnology have made it possible for people to livelonger than in the past.
23. In fact, we have to admit the fact that thequality of life is as important as life itself.
24. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
25. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotionopportunities.
26. The information I’ve collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledgemay be less useful than most people think.
27. Now, it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by thetime they graduation.
28. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore.
29. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
30. Before giving my opinion, I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.