- The number of people who have had to go on the dole has risen since jobs became harder to find.
- After she lost a leg, she went on the dole
- Wage-earner (person who works for wages)
- George is still on the dole;he has been out of work for five months.
- Baggage claim area , please have claim checks ready
- I am in receipt of a pension.
- Race no. pick-up
- draw a good salary
- (old-age) pensioner
- receive quarter
- To receive review
- receive the sacrament
- This is a pointless draw.
- Draw the longbow
- This is a pastel drawing.
- Get to the bottom of
- Saving is getting
- It was getting dark.