- Hydropathic (establishment)
- A private college;a private sanatorium.
- The sanitarium looks down on the West Lake.
- The sanatorium looks down at the West Lake
- In spring this convalescent hospital is a good place, with singing birds and fragrant flowers.
- When we are sent to a sanatorium,we continue to draw our wages.
- Once these were the houses of the rich; today they are sanitaria for ordinary people.
- Nurses in this sanatorium bundled the paralytic up in winter
- Wilson smiled thinly. 'We have decided to name the new Home after Councillor Minford.'
- June was in danger of becoming an alcoholic and so she's gone to a special nursing home to dry out.
- In order to develop Efficiency Wages Theory and explain NUR better, the paper establishes a theoretical model with equilibrium solution, including the influences of absolute wage, relative wage, unemployment rate and consult cost at the same time.
- The hospital is staffed with doctors and nurses.
- Mary's gone in for nursing.
- They are rowing home.
- You will find our dorm a home from home.
- Homing pigeons are bred for their ability to race home.
- Rest on one's laurels
- A change of work is as good as a rest
- Anger rests in the Bosom of folly